Mick Rogers Website
HomepageRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
I am told that I am not serious and I will not grow up.

Reply to topic    Mick Rogers Forum Index » Forum View previous topic
View next topic
I am told that I am not serious and I will not grow up.
duza

Post I am told that I am not serious and I will not grow up. Reply with quote
I am told that I am not serious and I will not grow up. I don't even know what the big deal is. It's so fun and interesting in anything not to constrain and not to limit the scope of adult life. I still like to play at the bookie pin-up.bet can you imagine? You know why I'm betting there? The fact is that I often play sports and I have a lot of friends who are also fond of sports. And there are those who give accurate predictions in the results of sports competitions. And that's usually what I put as recommended. And I win. To have extra money from such a game, what's wrong? Not prevent. You play this?
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
DimonSin

Post Reply with quote
Happy New Year! I would like to know what sport you like. After all, you bet on it? and you also have amazing friends who can do exactly the bets and help you. I have no such opportunity. I myself have to decide what account to put. I was interested in the bookmaker Pin Up. I have so far bet on another. But the constant disassembly with the administrator on the issue of money I was bored and I want to change the bookmaker. Maybe go to yours. You have no problems there? What is the attitude of the players at the administration?
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:55 am View user's profile Send private message
djekki

Post Reply with quote
Greetings to all on the forum. I want to tell you that sports betting has recently become very popular. For example, among my friends, four of them make their bets on a pin-up resource. According to them, there are good predictions there and they give a good bonus during registration.
Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:23 am View user's profile Send private message
Weer

Post Reply with quote
DimonSin wrote:
Happy New Year! I would like to know what sport you like. After all, you bet on it? and you also have amazing friends who can do exactly the bets and help you. I have no such opportunity. I myself have to decide what account to put. I was interested in the bookmaker Pin Up. I have so far bet on another. But the constant disassembly with the administrator on the issue of money I was bored and I want to change the bookmaker. Maybe go to yours. You have no problems there? What is the attitude of the players at the administration?

I advise you not to waste time on other bookmakers and it is better to start making bets in Pin-up. I did not see such high rates in other offices. It seems that admins help players win. Tempting bonus offers just heart please. Do you like your own currency? Where have you seen this? I am not the only one in Pin-Up this can be. I was invited here by friends for which I am very grateful.
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
DimonSin

Post Reply with quote
Weer! Perhaps I will listen to your advice. I liked the thoughtful design of the site everywhere everything is clear. I already registered it turned out to be easy. Very convenient and clear site navigation. I read a lot of reviews about this bookmaker and about cases of fraud did not see any. So I think that you need to start with small amounts to bet. The main thing to feel the correct forecast. Is not it? How do you think?
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:54 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Mick Rogers Forum Index » Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: